Saturday 18th March 2017, 10am-5pm
Metal, Chauffeur’s Cottage St Peter’s Road, Peterborough, PE1 1YX
Tea and coffee provided, please bring your own lunch
Please RSVP via www.eventbrite.com
The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/events/
- ‘Introduction’ who’s here and why? What’s our connection to land?
- ‘Land – The Fundamentals’ with Kate Swade (Shared Assets)
- ‘Housing and Land’ with Beth Stratford (University of Leeds)
- ‘Learning from Scotland’ with Calum MacLeod (Community Land Scotland)
- ‘Yes but what about the future?’ with Robin Grey (Three Acres And A Cow)
Land plays a central role in our countries widening inequality, chronic housing crisis, dysfunctional food system, poor public health and impending climate collapse. We want to bring people together to talk about how land ownership and control contributes to these issues. Together we can unite to fight for the changes we need.
Land For What? is a collaborative space for learning about and challenging the way land is owned, controlled and used in the UK and beyond. Join us for a participatory day of learning, thinking and planning practical action.
We are committed to making this event as accessible as possible. Those with young children are more than welcome to bring their children into the sessions and we will provide childcare on site if requested for those who would prefer their children to be less involved. The venue is completely wheelchair accessible with disabled toilets.